niedziela, 16 stycznia 2022

 ONE CROSS - 'Death Run' Single

   One Cross is a band from Brazil and I would describe their genre as Thrash / Death / Black metal in a beautiful 80/90 style. Today is the premiere of their first single "Death Run". I will briefly describe their newest track! 

   What I like the most about the band is that the financing of their latest single and music video is done very professionally, but at the same time is in the old style. One cross music reminds me of the bands like the first albums from Sepultura, Sarcófago, and Mystifier. For fans of just such old-school music, One Cross can be the next new/old musical discovery.

   One Cross remains for me and for all of us who love old-school extreme Brazil metal from the 80/90. In my opinion, the band has really great potential, in the sound itself, that their music is real and they played with passion from the heart! 

Sentinel



Listen new single from One Cross band here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va224JS7zKs 

.

.

.

#metalhellvolution #metal #metalreview #thrashmetal #deathmetal #blackmetal #Brazilmetal #brasilmetal #metalsingle #metalband #oldschoolmetal